Storytelling Pitch Ideas

We have finally started to think about our ideas for the storytelling unit. Our main thing to think about is that is has to be some kind of 'Meeting' situation. This unit will need a 10 page script and a lot of preparation. Also the production should take place around in November, i am very excited to start drafting my ideas and posting them around my entire room. I started thinking in my head of some weird situations that i was in myself that involved meetings, but then i realised that it wouldn't work. I really want to find my character and location before i start planing the story. The plot might be easy to find but a story with emotion is much harder. I really like pitching ideas from watching youtube videos online of creative people that have done short movies, this really gets me thinking myself of how i could come up with something so brilliant! 

I started to think about the Galaxy and Earth itself, i was just looking online for some wallpapers and a Galaxy wallpaper came up. I thought to myself that would be a great idea but how do i develop it. I started to think about a little boy who sits in his room everyday studying astronomy. He struggled to understand how the world collided and how space is so massive. He wondered how the world could come to an end of all humanity, and he realised the sun could burn out forever. Without the sun there is no life left. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)