The Chair - Finished Project

So today i finally i finished my Chair project, i really took my time with it as i wanted to add some effects into it such as brightness and Contrast and I also played around with the titles and transition. For my first short little project i am very proud of what i have done, i can finally say i feel very confident with using all the Sony cameras such as a PMW. I have only been using Adobe Premier Pro for a short while but i can also finally say i am very confident with it too! The possibilities are endless with these two. My chair project is very short but its about quality not quantity for me:) I also worked on the best exporting settings with Adobe Premier as i wanted my film not to be downgraded by its exporting settings. This is my final piece; 




Comments

  1. nice job! Detailed and working well. not sure about the use of the zooms - but otherwise really good. well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)