Fiction Adaptation - Post Production (2) + First Draft


Since my first edit, i have been working harder each time, I have finally recorded my voice over and added cinematic features into my first draft. As you can see I added black bars to my project due to this making it look just a little bit better.

I'm still working on the colour grading since I'm not 100% on what it looks like currently. I am happy with the overall layout, I will also take into account whatever Mike has to say over my first edit this Tuesday. I'm still thinking of changing the music and some of the shots that are included in the project.


I really started to develop other skills while editing this project, I started to teach myself all the shortcuts Adobe Premier has to offer and all the effects. I used to edit on FCPX but Adobe is so much more advanced and much more complicated which in fact I like! There are still so many features I am trying to teach myself.

While adding the title sequences I wanted to make one that moves and entertains the audience but I still haven't figured out a good way to do this so I want to make sure I accomplish this at the end of my edit and see it in my final outcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)