Fiction Adaptation - Post Production Process

I have started working on my post production process, i also filmed small fillers in the process to add some more experimental shots. I am trying to edit my entire sequence first before actually recording my voice over since i want to do it in order making sure i know what needs to be said on every scene. I started to colour grade on adobe premier and i have always loved to do this, colour grading and editing is the best part. I had a little trouble finding the perfect background track for this project as it needs to be instrumental and very slow, i had a few tracks laid out but none of them fit the scene so i'm still looking for the perfect one.

I started to add title sequences and some transitions to really give the piece something to look out for. I am still trying to really work on my colour grading as i don't want it to be over exposed or under exposed so i have to be careful of that. In relation to my voice over i have done a lot of editing and i'm planning now to record my voice over and see how it works with the entire edit.

I have also been looking online for some free videos i can also include in this piece so i can express other natures and feelings. While looking online for these videos i have found a few that caught my eye and i wanted to use.

This is my timeline currently while editing, i have placed all of my shots in the sequence i would like them to be and i have also placed a track that i'm not 100% certain on just yet. I now need to place my VO and carry on with the edit. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)