Major Project Pre-Production | The pre-production Package

I am very excited to jump into 3rd year, for this specific unit I have decided to be multiskilled and work on my own. This is probably going to be a challenge but if I give myself the opportunity to reach out and get a crew, I should be able to knock it out of the park. I don't have a specific idea for a package just yet since I'm not sure what is going to work out the best for this unit. Overall I always had an idea to do something personal. I initially for our briefing wanted to do the hypothetical pre-production package but then changed my mind, since I am going to be making this on my own I might as well prepare for the full major project in the new year. I have to get prepared before the greenlight pitch, making sure my idea does get commissioned by Simon.

I have to work on a script, branding, marketing, trailer etc. Needing to choose my target audience and research into my chosen topic. I will also need to complete a visual storyboard and a production schedule.

As well as all this preparation I will need to reach out to contributors and crew members.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)