Major Project Pre-Production | Production meeting / Items to think about

After giving some thoughts into my idea I thought was a documentary about Auschwitz would be a good fit, a very detailed interesting story. Since I am originally from Poland I would have a lot more access and there wouldn't be a language barrier between anyone. I have always thought to myself specifically since the Fiction Adaptation unit that I could become a great Director/Multi-skilled film maker, I have always filmed and done many projects myself. I feel as I can also do this myself with a small crew.

I have to think about these points;

Why, what’s the background of my decision.
Visual approach and back up the decision.

Emotional test.
Mind map the elements – personal documentary’s
What was his drive?
Reflections on modern life 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)