Major Project Pre-Production | Branding & Marketing

I started to plan my marketing and branding for 'Life in Kamtsang' I wanted to follow in the footsteps of the 'Solar Films' logo. It is simple and keeps a sort of mystery to it, making you wonder what this is abaout? I added the 'Prime Video' logo since I have decided that my platform will be 'Amazon Prime Video' there are a lot of personal / autobiographical doccumentaries located on that platform such as 'Catfish' and 'Notorious'.

I made this poster on Photoshop just like the 'Solar Films' logo. I first began with getting brush templates to create the paint as well as the circles. I also added a border as well as shadowing for the text to make it stand out. I was thinking of creating a poster with 'Buddha' on it but that could be too sensative to the public and viewers. I was also thinking of creating a poster that would have a release date but I decided to leave that out, I might end up adding a date to other marketing options for the doccumentary. I also added oriental images on the billboard.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)