Major Project Pre-Production | Script First Draft

Writing a script is what I am not a fan of, I feel like I will struggle with writing. I am not a great writing, but with good feedback and different versions I'm sure to get it right.

I am still not 100% of what kind of structure I want to go with since I have never written a documentary script myself, I've always been with groups who would help me through the process - since I am multi-skilling on this project it isn't going to be too easy. This is my current structure and rough layout of what I am planning to go with, it isn't great at all - I feel as this structure is not correct for a documentary. I will also need to add a lot more material and detail in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)