Major Project Pre-Production | Production Name, Logo and Mission Statment

I have concluded a production name / branding and mission statment for my pre-production package.

Name - Solar Films
Mission Statment - To give insights on unpopular topics. The aim of my documentary is to dive deep into how the Buddhist Benchen Karma Kamtsang community had an impact on my personal life as well as being located in such a traditional conservative country.

I think the logo is very interesting and give me a video of 'old film' due to its dark grey colours. I created this on photoshop - it is simple but that is exactly what I was going for, at the begining of my project I was thinking of creating an animation with this logo.


I firsty created 3 layers to begin the logo, I used different brush templates and played around with the text to keep it visible - I also used 'Drop Shadow' to make the writing look more visible. To make this logo even better and developed I will be hopefully using illustrator to improve it further, as well as using After Effects to create a final animation.

Branding: I wanted to go ahead and create simple branding for 'Solar Films. The production company will be mainly focused on Documentary projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)