Major Project Pre-Production | Call Sheet

As part of the pre-production preparation I needed to create a Call Sheet/Schedule for the production. This kind of structure really suited me and fit my documentary criteria. This is a very important part to a production it is to ensure that everything goes as planned. It really helps me and the crew know what is happening on the day and where they will be located. The Call Sheet also gives everyone information on how to contact each other, addresses and time logs. It also gives the crew an idea of what is being shot on the day, if there are any re-shoots etc. Since I am multi-skilling on this project I had to prepare all these elements for my crew where as in a group of people you can split the roles.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)