As Live Production - 'Steal The Style' + Testing an idea


After everyones hard work to pitch their ideas Katie's and Mellissa's idea got commisioned 'Steal The Style'. I always loved the idea and was very excited that it got chosen, i myself also love fashion and bloggers. I have been following fashion bloggers for a long time now and i have seen how they work. Since our pitching sessions we also had job interviews which we were all excited for also! We were all happy with the jobs we recieved ecpecially me by being the 'Floor Manager, VT researcher'.

 We also had our first prodution meeting which was very helpful and had a lot of information for us to go out an research. We are all working now, i have taken it upon myself to start researching for out VT products. I have been following a girl called 'Gosia' on instagram for a long time now and she feels like a perfect fit for one of our VT segments. 

She is a fashion icon for a lot of her followers and also has her own blog. 
https://ohmygosia.com/ 
I have known her for a while now and i think i would be able to get in contact with her to try and see if she would be interested to be in one of our VT segments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)