As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)

Today we had a very exciting workshop with Del, it was our first go at working in a real Studio Production atmosphere. We all had a go at different jobs such as Floor Managin, Sound, Directing, VT, Talent etc. We also had a go at playing around in the gallery and seeing what it takes to be a vocal Director. We all had a go and realised that when we go live all of us tone our voices down and really start to focus very strongly on what to say and what shot to play live.

I had so much fun during this workshop but found out that most of the jobs are very difficult! Escpecially my own, being a floor manager comes with many different responsibilities. I realised that i had to really nail my 'Floor Manager' hand signals. I also found it difficult to manage the talent, Del told me that i had to be nexto each camera when live so that the talent can look at you and the correct camera. Me and George both decided to take care of one talent each - i would be in charge of Adeline and George would be in charge of Alfie so it's easier for everyone. The directors can speak to each one of us if they need Alfie or Adeline to know anything. Jack will also take care of the models and talent backstage while me and George are at the front. I also noticed that me and George have to be careful about the cables on the floor, i had tripped over them a few times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - TX and Final Rehersal