'Noone' - Short Project

Noone

I've been working very hard on this short project. It might only be 1 minute or so but i really wanted to add special effects to make the film seem realistic and professional. Of course there is always room to improve but i feel like this is the best i could do with this, and i am very proud of the outcome! I decided to add a lot of sound effects as this was filmed outside. I wanted the audience to really be in the video with the character, i wanted them to feel that she is in a car park near a forest. I also challenged myself to add motion blur to the video! My cars number plate gave me a reason to challenge myself, i did not want my number plate in this video and taught myself how to motion blur in the process. I've tried my best to make it look as good as possible to blur out the number plate but it could be much better, i have also made the short film look a bit darker than the original clips as i wanted the audience to think that there is danger approaching our character. Here are some screenshots of the editing process and of course the final product. 



Motion Tracking The Blur

The Cutting Of The Clips

The Overall Process



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)