Major Project - Filming / Travel Day 2

Today turned out to be a very relaxing discussion day with my contributors. I wanted to talk to them before I started any filming; making sure it doesn't feel forced or awkward. I started off being introduced to Lama Rinchen and community workers. I've realised that a lot of these people had not recognised me and did not remember my contribution to the community. I am shocked by this, and a little bit upset since I spent most of my life here. This has now worried me due to the documentary being based around my memories here with my dad. Never the less I carried on speaking with each and every person jogging everyone memories back. Izabella actually helped me with this since she remembers most moments I've had here. I also started to prepare Izabella for the filming that will be done throughout the rest of the week. 

I also made sure to have all equipment charged up and ready for filming such as the Tascam and extra cannon batteries. I did come across a problem, the Rode microphone is actually missing it's battery, this will have to be purchased as it is my backup just in case the Tascam doesn't work out. I also decided to walk around the community to look at areas I could capture, everything was looking very sharp and the lighting was in ma favour. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)