Major Project Pre-Production | Synopsis

Synopsis - Life in Kamtsang

Life in Kamtsang is a 20 minute insightful documentary which highlights my fathers choices which influenced my own personal life. My father went on an abduct journey which led me and my family to the UK however, he then was faced with struggles in the UK that led him on a path to live in a Buddhist community located in Warszawa, without me or the family. Within this documentary I want to find out what was his drive, was he religious before? I want to discover the communities modern life, the connections I have with my blood relatives and especially with my Father - is there a deeper meaning to my father living in a Buddhist community? Have I been in the darkness for this long.

My journey will be finding out the in-depth reasons as to why my father chose this way of living?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)