Fiction Adaptation - Confirmed Locations + Actors, Makeup Artist

I have finally received my permission's for filming at the Ancient Bridge and also Spot Lane park. Both have been confirmed by Kent Film Office as well as my Actor Natalie. I have also reached out to one of my friends who is a makeup artist and she is willing to work with me and the actor to create a detailed look for her to fit the scenes perfectly!


Me and Natalie have been communicating none stop over email to make sure that we both understand each-other very well and know exactly what we want to achieve, she has been great so far! I have also received my Risk Assessment back from Laura that is signed and ready to go, i will be picking up my Equipment tomorrow and i'm planning on shooting this upcoming Sunday. All i need to find now is someone who will just assist me with the shoot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)