Fiction Adaptation - Actor Complications

This morning while getting ready for shooting my main actor emailed me that she is unwell and is unable to film today! I had to think quick on my feet as i already had all the locations sorted and makeup artist organised, i reached out to my 2 other actors i used in my previous project and thankfully one of them was more than happy to help! I usually don't want to use the same actors but in this situation it was urgent. Kent film office gave me permission to film at these locations only for today so i really had to make sure i had another actor on hand to help me. I'm happy that she agreed as she is also a fantastic actor and a lovely person!

This is Vanessa Burns and i have used her previously in my 'Fight Club' re-make. I think she will make a fantastic main character for my Fiction Adaptation. She had studied acting in London and lives in paddock wood which is very close to Maidstone. My original actor was from London so i would have to pay for her ticket where as Vanessa is willing to drive for 15 minutes which helps me a great tonne.

I am looking forward to working with Vanessa again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)