Planning Locations + Actors

I already had a basic idea in my mind to film somewhere where i can see a wonderful sunset, the landscape is also very important to me during this project. I want to show off this stunning landscape to show the loneliness that my character is feeling. The first location i have chosen is The Ancient Aylesford Bridge i really have a vision set here where my character stand on the bridge and i catch very cinematic shots of the sunset and the lovely architecture.



I also started my search for actors, i would like to have a Female with dark long hair. I really want to focus on small details in this project and show my creativity and editing talent. I have had a few actors already apply for my project and i've been going through each one to seek the best one.

I have also reached out to my local makeup artist to see if she is free to assist me on my shooting day and she also agreed! So far my locations don't need permission and my participants are very easy to liaise with and they are also great to work with.

So far i am really excited to start filming my project, i also started filing out my Risk Assessment to make sure i can take out my equipment quickly - i have booked my equipment in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Adaptation - Trespass - John Clare research

As Live Production - VT Reasearch 'Fashion Fails'

As Live Production - First look into Studio Production (workshop)